Welding dates back to the Iron and Broze ages. Who doesn’t love to see metal forged, sanded and welded — creating a one-of-a-kind item?
Here is a short video of welds done for an Iron Horse BBQ…slowed WAY down.
Watch as the various colors illuminate the screen and fiery sparks fly. Although Pro Weld is only demonstrating one type of welding here, there are numerous ways to weld.
– Shielded metal arc welding (SMAW) – aka “Stick Welding”
– Gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW) – aka “TIG (tungsten, inert gas)”
– Gas metal arc welding (GMAW) – aka “MIG (metal, inert gas)”
– Flux-cored arc welding (FCAW)
– Submerged arc welding (SAW)
– Electroslag welding (ESW)
See wiki for more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welding