Did you know that Pro Weld’s welding team performs on-time, everytime?We regularly perform above industry welding standards. We deliver substation structures directly to substation facilities and job sites.
Galvanizing is no issue for us. Our 14,000 square feet welding facility handles large scale industrial substation projects or structural steel parks. Here are a few recent substation structures Pro Weld, Inc. manufactures on time for substation clientele:
- 25KV Metering Bays
- 25KV Bus Discs
- 25KV Getaways
- 115Kv Switches
- 115Kv A Frames
- Grounding Platforms
- Static Masts
Our Pro Weld team is committed to offer the fastest quality delivery for your structural substation projects. We know the importance of structural steel delivery to electrical substations.
Do you have an RFQ for your structural substation project or steel substation park? Send it to us! We will walk you through our welding processes and structural steel expertise.
Send your RFQs to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 541-826-1404 to discuss your metal substation work today.
Enjoyed this welding related post? Read more about our favorite welding projects below:
- Metal Welding Project: Steel Substation Structure
- Metal Welding Project: Iron Horse BBQ Grill Welding and Fabrication
- Metal Welding Project: Crane Rental Services & Crane Rigging Rental
- Metal Welding Project: 2020 Welding Market
- Metal Welding Project: CNC Plasma Cutting Table and Metal Services
Discover more about the welding team at Pro Weld, Inc. and the welding management company set-asides:
- Welding Crew: Employee Welding Captures KOBI News
- Welding Crew: College Dreams Partnership with Pro Weld, Inc.
- Welding Crew: Welding in all Weather Conditions
- Welding Crew: Employment Welding Job Openings
- Welding Crew: Pro Weld, Inc. Management
To know more about Pro Weld’s ownership, check out the below:
- Certified Welding Shop: Pro Weld, Inc. Ownership
- Certified Welding Shop: Award-Winning Family Business
- Certified Welding Shop: Women Owned and Operated