Pro Weld now offering various welding jobs for expert fabricators looking to join our growing team!!
Pro Weld Fabrication is GROWING and sparks are flying. Walk in today for more on the welding jobs available!
Do you love creating products and from scratch? Can you fabricate with precision, weld with speed and accuracy without breaking a sweat? If you can handle the “HEAT” walk in to see if you qualify! We are looking for well-qualified “can do” problem-solvers to join our welding and fabrication team in our state of the art 15,000 square foot facility.
We are busy GROWING! Pro Weld’s
metal fabricating shop is seeking:
- EXPERT welders / fabricators. The candidates must be competent in mig/tig welding, and experienced at metal installation. Sandblasting may be required based the welding shift load.
- The qualified individuals must have a high attention to detail. The welding jobs are for expert welders who can think on their feet, work with minimal supervision and maintaining our high work standards.
Our projects include fabricating and welding a variety of metals types, such as steel, stainless steel, and aluminum. Mandatory experience with MIG, TIG.
**CDL license is preferred and will have priority to this job opportunity**
Welding Jobs at Pro Weld offer a chance to be on our welding team!
Skills and Qualifications:
– **Positive “CAN DO” attitude.**
– Must have HS diploma, GED or vocational school.
– Must have experience mig/tig stainless steel and galvanized welding.
– Knowledge of standard tools, materials, motions, and practices of the welding trade.
– Use of electronic welding equipment and other standard tools and equipment related to the trade.
– Ability to visually inspect welds to determine compliance with standards.
– Must be able to use algebra calculations to complete fabrication layout.
– Must be able to cut material with shear, band saw flame torch, and use a drill press and hand tools.
– Ability to fabricate templates and fixtures.
– Ability to be flexible and handle multiple tasks.
– Ability to interact with other team members in a professional manner.
– Ability to work in a high-paced, high-demand environment.
All welders and fabricators will be required to follow existing processes, multi-task, learn quick, while collaborating with welding crew. This is a full-time position. We are offering part-time welding jobs for those who are highly motivated, skilled and match our company culture.
A weld test is required before employment to display machine competence (bring your own gear).
The job will include, but not limited to working with: shearing, forming, cold saws, band saws, flux core, MIG, inter-shield, steel erection. Must have 5 yrs in trade. (Candidates bring their own tools & welding helmets).
Walk-in candidates ONLY. (Please NO phone calls). Must pass weld test to qualify.
**CDL is a HUGE PLUS.**
This is a Drug-FREE work environment.
1316 Ave G White City, OR